- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure it's strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
Get hired in a week
You can expect us to complete all the stages in just a few days.
of your choice
Check out our recruitment process
We are looking for people with a game-changer attitude.
Find the opening that suits you best and apply. Then we will review your application and within 3-7 days, we will call you to further discuss about the position.
You will receive a real-life development task to complete. You will see what kind of work we do and how we operate. Solve the challenges and show us your skills!
Time to learn about Nextrope and you. Here we will go into greater detail about our work environment and the projects we engage in. This is also the moment to see if there is a value-match. People first, skills just after.
Nextrope is a flat organization with straightforward and quick decision-making structures. At every step, you will receive feedback and know where to move from there.
WELCOME TO NEXTROPE!
Congratulations, you made it – you are part of the NEXT family now. Everything has been arranged so that you can hit the ground running.