Who are you?
Are you a Frontend Developer who's in the Web3 space? Do you have an eagerness to make a mark in this domain? If you have an interest in not just the technological aspects of blockchain, but also its business implications and opportunities, then you're the candidate we're looking for.
Who are we?
We are a team of digital transformation experts specializing in Web3 technologies such as cryptocurrencies, blockchain, dApps, and smart contract audits. Since our founding in 2015, we have been at the forefront of the decentralized ecosystem, working with clients from around the world and across various industries.
We seek driven and skillful team members with a desire to learn from top industry experts. As a Nextrope developer, you'll engage in thrilling projects that challenge and motivate you. Gain practical experience working with up-to-date technologies and tools.
- Collaborate in an agile team environment to design and develop interactive user interfaces and experiences.
- Translate the needs and designs into functional and appealing web3-based applications.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs while maintaining a high-quality user experience.
- Incorporate standards and best practices for frontend development, including responsiveness, performance, security, and accessibility.
- Update and maintain frontend design and development documentation.
- Review and provide feedback on UI/UX designs, ensuring alignment with functional and technical requirements.
- Collaborate with backend developers to ensure seamless integration of APIs and other backend functionalities.
- Stay updated with the latest frontend technologies and best practices in the Web3.0 space, ensuring the application remains contemporary and competitive.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a frontend developer, with significant exposure to the Web 3.0 ecosystem.
- Experience integrating with blockchain technologies, smart contracts, and decentralized applications (DApps).
- Solid grasp of web design principles, cross-browser compatibility issues, and ways to handle them.
- Familiarity with web3.js or ethers.js for Ethereum and similar libraries for other blockchain platforms.
- A deep understanding of token interactions, wallet integrations (e.g., MetaMask, WalletConnect), and other Web3 user interfaces.
- Understanding of user experience and interface design principles, with a keen eye for detail and a passion for perfection.
- A collaborative mindset and ability to work closely with cross-functional teams, including designers, backend developers, and product managers.
At Nextrope, we're all delivering the best results for our customers. Interested in being with a forward-thinking team and working with experts? Come work with us! Here's why:
- We're growing super fast worldwide.
- You'll get a special opportunity to work on Web3.
- Our team really cares about our users, our stuff, and how we work.
- You can work from anywhere.
Get hired in a week
You can expect us to complete all the stages in just a few days.
of your choice
Check out our recruitment process
We are looking for people with a game-changer attitude.
Find the opening that suits you best and apply. Then we will review your application and within 3-7 days, we will call you to further discuss about the position.
You will receive a real-life development task to complete. You will see what kind of work we do and how we operate. Solve the challenges and show us your skills!
Time to learn about Nextrope and you. Here we will go into greater detail about our work environment and the projects we engage in. This is also the moment to see if there is a value-match. People first, skills just after.
Nextrope is a flat organization with straightforward and quick decision-making structures. At every step, you will receive feedback and know where to move from there.
WELCOME TO NEXTROPE!
Congratulations, you made it – you are part of the NEXT family now. Everything has been arranged so that you can hit the ground running.