Who are you?
Are you a backend developer who's in the Web3 space? Do you have an eagerness to make a mark in this domain? If you have an interest in not just the technological aspects of blockchain, but also its business implications and opportunities, then you're the candidate we're looking for.
Who are we?
We are a team of digital transformation experts specializing in Web3 technologies such as cryptocurrencies, blockchain, dApps, and smart contract audits. Since our founding in 2015, we have been at the forefront of the decentralized ecosystem, working with clients from around the world and across various industries.
We seek driven and skillful team members with a desire to learn from top industry experts. As a Nextrope developer, you'll engage in thrilling projects that challenge and motivate you. Gain practical experience working with up-to-date technologies and tools.
- Participate in an agile team to deliver the full lifecycle, including requirements, architecture, design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance of software solutions.
- Design, develop, and maintain code that meets requirements, is high quality, and performs efficiently and effectively to provide a great customer experience.
- Incorporate standards and best practices, including performance, security, scalability, and maintainability.
- Update and maintain system design documents.
- Review and provide feedback on functional and technical requirements.
- Define and propose solutions for meeting requirements.
- Working closely with technical architects to ensure system design follows the industry's best practices and standards
- Provide operational support expertise
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a web3 backend developer or relevant exposure to the Web 3.0 ecosystem.
- Proficiency in backend programming languages suitable for web3 such as Node.js/Next.j, Solidity
- Deep understanding of blockchain interactions, smart contract integrations, and decentralized data storage solutions.
- Familiarity with Web3 middleware platforms and tools.
- Strong grasp of decentralized identity solutions, on-chain data querying, and off-chain integration techniques.
- In-depth knowledge of decentralized finance (DeFi) protocols, oracle services, and layer-2 scaling solutions.
- Solid understanding of cryptographic principles and security practices specific to the web3 domain.
- Ability to work closely with other team members, including frontend developers, UI/UX designers, and product managers to deliver a complete web3 solution.
- Continual learning attitude, staying abreast of emerging trends and best practices in the rapidly evolving web3 space.
At Nextrope, we're all delivering the best results for our customers. Interested in being with a forward-thinking team and working with experts? Come work with us! Here's why:
- We're growing super fast worldwide.
- You'll get a special opportunity to work on Web3.
- Our team really cares about our users, our stuff, and how we work.
- You can work from anywhere.
Get hired in a week
You can expect us to complete all the stages in just a few days.
of your choice
Check out our recruitment process
We are looking for people with a game-changer attitude.
Find the opening that suits you best and apply. Then we will review your application and within 3-7 days, we will call you to further discuss about the position.
You will receive a real-life development task to complete. You will see what kind of work we do and how we operate. Solve the challenges and show us your skills!
Time to learn about Nextrope and you. Here we will go into greater detail about our work environment and the projects we engage in. This is also the moment to see if there is a value-match. People first, skills just after.
Nextrope is a flat organization with straightforward and quick decision-making structures. At every step, you will receive feedback and know where to move from there.
WELCOME TO NEXTROPE!
Congratulations, you made it – you are part of the NEXT family now. Everything has been arranged so that you can hit the ground running.