- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
- Good understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance
Get hired in a week
You can expect us to complete all the stages in just a few days.
of your choice
Check out our recruitment process
We are looking for people with a game-changer attitude.
Find the opening that suits you best and apply. Then we will review your application and within 3-7 days, we will call you to further discuss about the position.
You will receive a real-life development task to complete. You will see what kind of work we do and how we operate. Solve the challenges and show us your skills!
Time to learn about Nextrope and you. Here we will go into greater detail about our work environment and the projects we engage in. This is also the moment to see if there is a value-match. People first, skills just after.
Nextrope is a flat organization with straightforward and quick decision-making structures. At every step, you will receive feedback and know where to move from there.
WELCOME TO NEXTROPE!
Congratulations, you made it – you are part of the NEXT family now. Everything has been arranged so that you can hit the ground running.